Manufacturer Coupon Policy
We welcome legitimate manufacturers coupons when the following requirements are met:
- Coupons must be in date.
- Coupons must match the item(s) purchased. Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- To ensure product availability, we limit redemption to 4 coupons for 4 of the same item. For example, if you have five coupons for a specific barbeque sauce and have purchased five of them, we will only honor the coupon for up to 4 of the bottles of sauce.
- All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full retail value of the item.
- Coupon value cannot exceed our retail price of the item; no cash back will be awarded.
We gladly accept legitimate internet coupons. Due to the growing number of fraudulent internet coupons in the market place, we only accept internet coupons that meet the following requirements.
- We will only accept printable internet coupons if they scan at checkout.
- We will not honor FREE product coupons printed from the internet.
- We will accept Buy One, Get One and other values if they have a purchase requirement. For example: Buy one bottle of barbeque sauce, get one half off regular price.
- We will accept internet coupons that show an expiration date. If no date is visible, we will not accept the coupon.
- Coupons that are distorted, obvious duplicates, or are altered in any way will not be accepted.
- Coupons have unique serial numbers printed on them and follow an industry standard format. Any coupon presented that does not follow this standard format will not be accepted.
- When purchasing two like manufactures products, we can only accept two internet coupons per day.
- We will accept internet coupons for up to $2.00 off a product.
You can sign up for digital coupons on our website.
- Coupons can be clipped to your digital wallet.
- Give your phone number associated with your digital account at checkout.
- No-Clip coupons are automatically activated at checkout when the phone number associated with your digital account is entered.